Hey, this is the third time I am editing this About Page because I often change the header of this blog (indecisiveness is one of my…uhmmm…strength?)
The first header of this blog is called: In Princess’s Heart: Craving for Wisdom, Truth and Love. The second one is One July Morning. And this is the third.
About the Owner:
Julienne is a dreamer. She loves anything to do with introversion. She writes her way to make her believe that she matters in this world. She reads a lot of books wishing that like in books, everything will be ok in the end. She doodles to vent out stress. She loves to wondering at any given time: both a daydreamer and a nightdreamer.
You can follow me at Instagram (@juliennewonders) & Twitter (@yienxa25).
Why Read and Follow my Blog?
Here you will discover the following:
- God. The reason why I am blogging is because of Him. I want others to know Him more through my realizations, devotionals, and experiences
- Books and how it affects me as a person. I would love to do a book review but I am not good at reviewing anything. So for me, I will be doing a blog about books that inspire me to be a better person.
- Journey. My journey through life. Yes, even though my life seems boring, I still have stories to share.
- Poetry. Once in a while I will post some poetry here. Because when sentences and paragraphs seem to fail, poem speaks
- Arts. I don’t know if you know that I love arts. However, I am not as gifted as Michael Angelo. So, bear with me.
“Let us not become weary in doing good for at the proper time, you will reap a harvest if you don’t give up.” – Galatians 6:9