What if your life is crumbling down before your eyes? What if all you know is starting to look like a lie? What if being in control brings more trouble than surrendering?
Finally, I’m done reading War Room. It’s been 3 months since I’ve started opening it and tried to read. But unfortunately, haven’t read it continuously because I’m too busy reading other books.
Only this February, I picked it up again from my bookshelf and read it. And this time, with the intention of finishing. And boom… this book hits home… and it hits home hard enough to make me fall on my knees and surrender.
WAR ROOM TAKEAWAYS:
- You cannot win a battle on your own.
- There is no sense on fighting a battle that has been already won by God.
- Praying is not a matter of God granting a wish, but it is more of aligning your heart desires to His plan.
- Stop taking control. Stop doing it on your own. Let Him do driving.
- So much God can do to your life, allow Him to work with your heart.
- Praying is the best battle plan to defeat the enemy.
- Trust God.
- Praying for other people is liberating.
to be continued…