My life has been a series of uneventful events (that’s redundant, I know). Through these years, sometimes, I find myself stuck in a hole. Yes, that’s a bit of melodramatic. But yes, my brain is an actual representation of chaos and irony. Thank goodness, I always get back up. I am alive and kicking.
What’s a good idea for a birthday? Well, looking back to life lessons I’ve learned (with funny GIFs) is the most sensible thing to do now because I am not celebrating my birthday.
(1) You are worthy of more. When people do not/ cannot reciprocate the love you’ve given, it does not mean you are unworthy of love but just the opposite, you are worthy of more.
(2) People will cross a river for you if you really mean something to them. If not, they will make invalid excuses, valid.
(3) ‘Wag mong dibdibin ang mga bagay-bagay, kasi wala ka naman nu’n. Hahahaha. 😀
(4) When people do not appreciate you, let them. Because there is always someone out there who’ll appreciate and love you more than you can fathom.
(5) It’s not too late to start a new hobby or to stop one.
or calligraphy… let’s stick to calligraphy…
(6) Conforming is NOT the way to go. Be the difference this world needs. When they ZIG, you ZAG.
(7) Don’t just live, be alive.
(8) Trust the process! The process may be tedious but it will be worth it in the end.
(9) Don’t be deaf and blind to the real world. Yes, this world is beautiful but it has also its share of ugliness.
(10) Love does not conquer all. Obviously, that love is human love.
(11) I was made for loving you. That one thing you want is worth the wait. Just wait.
(12) Find a hobby outside your work. It will make a whole lot of difference.
(13) Let us all be a sucker for a man with a beautiful mind not with a beautiful body/face.
(14) God works.
(15) Stop complaining, start doing.
(16) Everything and everyone is replaceable.
(17) Read more. Through reading, you will open doors of imagination you haven’t tried to see.
(18) We can deny God’s purpose in our life. But we cannot defy His will.
(19) Always speak life.
(20) Don’t just be good to others, be good to yourself too. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
(21) Yield more to Him.
(23) Let go. Let Him.
(24) Our life is the light this world needs to see in times of darkness.
(25) Nobody’s gonna love me like He do.
I don’t usually celebrate birthdays because it’s too overrated and I just can’t seem to accept the fact that I’m not in my teenage years anymore. But good thing, I don’t look my age. I look younger than my actual age which is good most of the time but annoying at times.
So that’s it! I have more life lessons however I just need to come up with 25, so there.