Last week was very eventful week. There were many things that had happened last week which until now I can’t seem to comprehend. Life seems to hit us hard when we least expect it.
My mom had an accident and needed to have an external fixation surgery. Her arms got broken too bad.
Last friday, my 2 smartphones were lost (snatched). I was too sleepy that time to be alert of my surroundings.
But because of these happenings, I learned many things:
1. Always take a bath in the morning. You’ll never know what may happened in that day (in my case my mother had an accident and I needed to accompany her without taking a bath for that day).
2. Life is ironic. Minor situation can turn to major ones.
3. God has a reason. Always. Even we don’t know it at the time.
4. God is good. Always.
5. Our life’s purpose is to share ourselves to others and to live up to what Jesus did.
6. God is a provider. Have faith.
7. Learn to let go and keep moving forward.
8. Love your life more than the material things.
9. Put God first.
10. Be mindful of your belongings even when you are too sleepy.
I thank God for His love and mercy. I don’t know what to do without Him. I should be insane right now if it isn’t for Him.
Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instrument.