What I am pondering right now:
- Between me and Jesus, there is no middle man (Read: John 14:6).
- My religion cannot save me. Only through God’s grace will I be saved (Ephesians 2:8).
- Should have watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix but I remembered Umbridge. Me: “no way I will suffer again the injustices of Umbridge.” I hate Umbridge so much!
- I want to try writing love letters to strangers. Because I can’t seem to embed the video: here’s the link.
- Must finish Lord of the Rings!!!
- I wasted my time looking at a blank space.
- I want to spend my time highlighting Bible verses.
- Food blog
- John Green is truly a nerd. Oh, now I want to read Paper Towns.
- What does God think of people who is just following their ministers and not backing it up with His word? (News over the weekend).
- Could people with blind faith be saved? (News over the weekend).
- Separation of State and Church. (News over the weekend).
- No one is above the law. When you are living in a country, you are bound by their law, no matter what religion you are involved in. (News over the weekend).
- Respect other religions. Pray for them. (News over the weekend).
Photo credits to businessentials.wordpress.com