Do you remember these lines, “This could be the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you…” “What time is it, summertime, anticipation…” “Take my hand, take a breathe, pull me close and take one step…” ? These are song lines from my favorite musical movie, HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL.
Like HSM, I want my life to be a musical one since I love singing, listening to music and writing one. I think when things get boring, get messy, or get confusing, music is the one you can turn up to.
I have several favorite songs, and I wanted these songs to be played to be played in my wedding or in my funeral or any event for my commemmoration:
1. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts (I imagine this to be my wedding song)
2. Can I Have this Dance from HSM (this song is just so sweet plus Zac Efron’s voice)
3. Alive by J.Lo (this song is about surviving life and being happy and contented about it)
4. Count on You by Jordin Sparks and Big Time Rush (I imagime this to be the song when I will finally fall inlove)
5. Never Gone by Colton Dixon (this song is kind of an assurance that Jesus never left and will never leave. Good song when you’re down and feels like no one’s there for you).
6. How He Loves by Flyleaf (this song is an affirmation that God loves you no matter what)
7. Get Back by Demi Lovato (I love this song simply because it’s Demi’s)
8. Homeless Heart by Jennette McCurdy (I just love this. You need to listen to this… a very very good song about friendship/relationship)
9. La La Land by Demi Lovato (well, it’s Demi’s song and of course a good song about uniqueness and being different)
10. Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton (the lyrics is so amazing… a story, a dream and a wish come true. I want this to be played at my wedding)
11. Little Things by One Direction (I wanted for a man to tell me all these things)
12. More by Matthew West (song about God’s love for you and me. A very sweet song).
13. What are Words by Chris Medina (this is about LOVE, a never ending love)
14. My Love is Like a Star by Demi Lovato (when I’m hearing this song, I am feeling God’s love for me)
15. The Only Exception by Paramore (I said I will never fall in love but you are the only exception… sweet)
16. Jump Around by Planet Shakers (a song about how enjoyable is to worship God)
17. Rise and Sing by Planet Shakers (a worship song… one of the first worship songs I’ve heard)
18. Nothing is Impossible by Planet Shakers (I’m feeling hype when I’m hearing this song)
19. Scandal of Grace by Hillsong (for me, this is the most powerful song sung by Hillsong)
20. Who Says by Selena Gomez (a song about being yourself)
21. Butterfly Fly Away by Miley Cyrus (a song of letting go wth your comfort zone)
22. A Thousand Years (for me, this is God’s song for me… I have died everyday waiting for you)
Well, these are not in order because its hard for me to choose, hehe…